Bigstar V2 Services is a professionally qualified & experienced Facilities Management Company in south India, dedicated to provide 24 hour & 365 Days for:
- Housekeeping services, (Housekeeping Staff, scavengers, Supervisor)
- Security Services, ( Guards, Front Office Supervisor, Gun Man)
- Pantry Boys
- Office Boys
- Office Assistants
- Skilled & Unskilled Labours
- Estate Manager
- Any staff’s under contract basis
Facilities and Property maintenance to All type of commercial Establishments, like MNC's, BPO's, Corporate, Hospitality industries, Educational institutions, Commercial complexes, Apartments, Industries, Offices, Independent residences, Guest houses, Clubs and Resorts.
Company was established in 9th march 2005 in the name of v2care Facilities & Out source pvt ltd. Due to some administrative reason company name has been changed and new company formed Bigstar v2services pvt ltd incorporation no. CIN-U93090KA2019PTC125357.With diversified services
- Dedicated to provide quality service before profit.
- To pass customer's worry of maintenance to us.
- To ensure longevity of customer's assets.
- To ensure that things are at place, thereby doing away with the need of crisis management.
- To add life to customer's existing structure.
- To be in touch with customer's senses.
Our personnel are trained in areas of duties such as:
- Awareness of office standard/manners.
- Obedient and aggressiveness.
- Maintaining discipline and punctuality.
- ID cards and uniforms are issued for easy trac eability.
- Shifts are allocated to the employees and the shift lists are maintained on daily basis.
- Training is provided on regular basis at our training center.
- We will arrange weekly meeting with our supervisors for increase our quality of services.
- We take maximum of 15 days transition time for new accounts.
- We are an upcoming and energetic company.
- We have dedicated staff and good track record.
- As we are locally based, we will be able to provide better service.
- We have spare staff who will resume duty at the earliest in case of emergency.